The Awards take place in two stages: the Awards Finals are on February 3, and the Awards Ceremony will be held a week later, on February 9. Your ticket allows you to attend both events.
We'll be holding the Awards online, enabling businesses across the country to take part with ease. Book your tickets to:
- Attend the Awards Finals and Ceremony with up to 5 guests
- Present your initiative at the LIVE Online Awards Finals on February 3
- Find out the winners and celebrate UK innovation at the ceremony on February 9
- Get invited to future Networking Meetings
- Build connections with other attendees through the Awards Manager app
- Have the option of joining The Judge Club at a discounted rate
Winners will also have the following included in their ticket price:
- The chance to deliver an acceptance speech at the awards
- A winner’s certificate
- Customised digital logos for your website and social media promotion
- Promotion of your victory on our website
- The opportunity to speak at Networking Meetings
- The chance to be interviewed for future blogs or white papers
- A beautiful trophy engraved with your organisation's name and logo*
*Delivery of trophies to the UK mainland is included in the booking fee. Delivery to other destinations will have an additional cost.
The ceremony will run from 6.30 to 10.00 PM and will include a thought-provoking keynote speech, networking shuffle, and of course, the announcement of the winners!
Early Bird ticket prices until 21st January 2022
Micro businesses and start-ups: £199 + £39 (up to 5 guests).
SMEs: £349 + £49 (up to 5 guests).
Large companies: £499 + £99 (up to 5 guests).
Standard ticket prices until booking deadline of 27th January 2022
Micro businesses and start-ups: £249 + £49 (up to 5 guests).
SMEs: £449 + £79 (up to 5 guests).
Large companies: £599 + £119 (up to 5 guests).
For more information about the booking process, please contact your Awards Consultant, Miodrag Nikolic: he’d be happy to help!